ON THE GRAPEVINE HANDCRAFTED SILK SCARF
A design collaboration with Debyani.
A handcrafted silk scarf showcasing an intricate hand block printed design. No two pieces are identical owing to the intimacy of this art-form as each comes alive by the touch of a hand. Each hand block printed scarf has its unique story to tell. Every piece an ode to the world of J and M, our two fictional protagonists who share friendship across time and space. Their story is a reminder that through each other, promises of a better future stand resolute.
- Hand-block printed, using hand carved wooden blocks.
- 100% Silk
- Handcrafted tassels and embroidered scallop edging.
- Measures 102cm x 104cm (Rhombus Shaped)
- This handcrafted scarf complements any outfit and can be worn many ways - around your neck, as a top, as a belt, at the waist or as a headscarf!
- Presented in a versatile handcrafted envelope pouch, featuring a triangle flap closure that resembles an envelope and secured via a magnet. Pouch doubles up as a laptop (13”) sleeve cover.
- Hand wash, cold water only
- Dry clean or steam iron
*Please note that due to the personal use nature of this product, all sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.