SET SAIL HANDCRAFTED SILK SCARF
A design collaboration with Debyani.
A handcrafted silk scarf showcasing an intricate hand block printed design. No two pieces are identical owing to the intimacy of this art-form as each comes alive by the touch of a hand. Each hand block printed scarf has its unique story to tell. Every piece an ode to the world of J and M, our two fictional protagonists who share friendship across time and space. Their story is a reminder that through each other, promises of a better future stand resolute.
- Hand-block printed, using hand carved wooden blocks.
- 100% Silk
- Handcrafted tassels and embroidered scallop edging.
- Measures 102cm x 104cm (Rhombus Shaped)
- This handcrafted scarf complements any outfit and can be worn many ways - around your neck, as a top, as a belt, at the waist or as a headscarf!
- Presented in a versatile handcrafted envelope pouch, featuring a triangle flap closure that resembles an envelope and secured via a magnet. Pouch doubles up as a laptop (13”) sleeve cover.
- Hand wash, cold water only
- Dry clean or steam iron
*Please note that due to the personal use nature of this product, all sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Please read the scarf disclaimer prior to completing your purchase.